Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Model 19's on Ebay

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member RonSSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    1,222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

    Post

    I see two sets of 19's on ebay currently.
    Starting bid prices near $3000!


    What do they think these things are made of?

    Gasoline?

    Any bets on wether they sell?

    Ron

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sura's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As the owner of some very nice 19's, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

    On the other hand, if I were looking for some 19's, I'd be shocked!

    I mean really...lousy photos, lousy description: "they are in working condition,"(??) and I just love the cowboy hat! No mention of oak or wanlut (lousy photos). Makes me wonder how a person expects to get top $$.

    Seriously, prices can be all over the board. I've seen $600 bucks for junk and $2500 + for like new.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.